Home UDNH Pictures UDNH Events UDNH Message Board UDNH home join us contact us about UDNH Dive Central UDNH Pictures UDNH Events UDNH Message Board UDNH home

UDNH Message Board

smallflag   Profile

smallflag03   Members

smallflag05   Register

smallflag02   Search

smallflag04   User groups

Nubble Summer 2009

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UDNH Message Board Forum Index -> Dive Buddy List
View previous topic :: View next topic  
oldflounder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:36 pm    Post subject: Nubble Summer 2009 Reply with quote

I plan to go for my AOW at the end of the summer 2009. I want to spend a lot of Saturdays this summer practicing skills at Nubble and Clark's Point. I am not looking for dive buddies so much as I am for other beginner solo divers to hang out with and practice the skills necessary.
If you have an interest maybe we can get a group together this summer. Thanks.........Joe
cgidley

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:36 pm    Post subject: Newbie Reply with quote

I would be happy to go to either place to brush up on my skills. I was cert. in Oct 07, but have only been on 5-6 dives. I have wanted to go on a lot more but would feel badly holding others back due too my lack of experience. Weekends are best for me due to my work schedule.
My wife got me a gift cert for my AOW which I would like to get finished this season also.
Let me know when is good for you.
oldflounder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are welcome with me anytime - Just watch the board for postings. I am more of an underwater tourist than an underwater adventurer or explorer - at least for now anyway. I will be happy to train/practice with anybody that feels the same way....Joe
cgidley

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will keep an eye out for your next post.
Thnx again
Post new topic   Reply to topic    UDNH Message Board Forum Index -> Dive Buddy List All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: